Cookies and Shared ObjectsLike many other online services, we collect and store information about your usage of our services, such as when you use the Site, the other user accounts you visit, the users you follow, the posts you view, and the frequency and size of your data transfers, as well as information you display or access on the Site (including UI elements, settings, and other information), the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the date and time you access the Site and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Site. We use this information to track and analyze the traffic through the Pinqloud Services in order to better understand our users and to customize the Pinqloud Services, the Site, Products, and our marketing efforts on and off the Site. If you are logged in, we may associate this information with your account. In the same manner, we may also engage third parties to monitor the usage of the Pinqloud Services and the Site. These third parties may use similar technologies to collect information to better understand our users, customize the Pinqloud Services, the Site, Products, and our marketing efforts on and off the Site. Such technologies may include cookies, shared objects and pixel tags (also known as web beacons or web bugs). Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed onto your computer's hard drive. Cookies identify your computer so that we can recognize you the next time you visit us. Cookies help us remember your preferences and collect technical information about your use of the Pinqloud Services. No Personal Information is collected or used by our cookies. Pixel tags are tiny graphic images that are unobtrusively placed on a website or in an e-mail. When the HTML code for a pixel tag points to a website to retrieve the image, it simultaneously passes information to our servers, such as the IP address of the computer that retrieved the image, the time and duration a pixel tag was viewed, the type of browser that retrieved the image, and previously set cookie values. We use pixel tags to help us analyze your use of the Pinqloud Services, including the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the Pinqloud Services. We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring web site addresses. You can configure your browser to alert you when a website is attempting to send a cookie to your computer and allow you to accept or refuse the cookie and you may also disable cookies. You do this through your browser (e.g., Internet Explorer) settings. Check your browser's Help menu to find out how. You should be aware, however, that by disabling cookies, shared objects and/or pixel tags, you may be unable to access certain services and features of the Pinqloud Services.
Social NetworksYou can only log in to Service using your Pinqloud account, which is provided by Pinqloud sales team. Pinqloud then may request for connecting your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Google+ accounts. This service will authenticate your identity and your certain personal information will be shared with Service such as your user name, user ID and photo of your profile.
Public InformationService may collect certain information automatically, including but not limited to your mobile operating system, information about the way you use Service, your time zone. We store the following information that is collected automatically when you use Service: photos that were printed with Service, list of your printers. We may add your photos that were created and/or printed with use of Service to our web-site, creating photo galleries with them on the web-site, and/or adding them to the list or gallery of the recently made photos, - without asking for your consent. Your username will be put on the photos you print with Service. Also, Service may automatically get access and store the following information from your Instagram profile: user ID, username, photos with open access and comments towards them, photos that are printed through Service, with comments, amount of followers and likes, information about the place where photo was made, if any, and people tagged on the photo. In case you have opened access to your photos on Instagram other users may create slideshows from the photos with a specific tag you put on your photos. Service automatically collects statistic information about the amount of printed photos, printing time, amount of specific tags that were used by users.
Disclosure Of InformationWe may share aggregated, statistical, non-personally identifiable information about you and other users of the Pinqloud Services with third parties, including our partners, distributors, vendors, actual and potential customers, advertisers, and third-parties that offer products or services for use with the Pinqloud Services, and may sell such information. This information is anonymous, statistical information that reflects our user base, sales, customer patterns and activity, the extent to which certain Products and features of the Pinqloud Services are used and related Site information and does not include your Personal Information. We may use your email address to send commercial or marketing messages to you related to the Pinqloud Services from which you will have the ability to opt-out. Pinqloud will not share your Personal Information with any third parties, with the following exceptions:
- As necessary for third parties who perform services for us in operating and marketing the Pinqloud Services to provide those services, including but not limited to, the monitoring of user behavior on the Site, the processing of payments for any products or services, data management, data storage, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management. Third party service providers with whom we share Personal Information will be required only to use that information as necessary to provide the services they are providing to us;
- We may be obliged or deem it necessary or appropriate to disclose your Personal Information without your consent and without notice to you in response to a legal process such as a court order, subpoena or lawful discovery request; to prevent or combat fraud; as required by federal or state laws and regulations; to enforce our Terms; to investigate claims of intellectual property infringement, to protect the rights, property or safety of Pinqloud, our users, our employees or our affiliates' employees, or others; or to investigate security breaches or otherwise cooperate with authorities pursuant to a legal matter.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to the parents, subsidiaries or affiliates of Pinqloud or, in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of our company or sale of certain assets, to any third party involved in such transactions, including those who may be located outside the United States, and in connection with business negotiations with respect to any such transactions; provided the parties receiving your Personal Information agree to keep it confidential.
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit Service;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of Service
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, amount of photos printed, traffic, etc.
- diagnose or fix technology problems
Third Party DisclosureWe may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- in case we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
SecurityPinqloud uses a variety of security measures, including physical, technological, and procedural safeguards, to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized disclosures and improper use. However, while we have implemented safeguards, you should be aware that no security measures are absolute. Internet security technology rapidly changes. As a result, we cannot guarantee that the safeguards we employ today can protect your Personal Information from the threats of tomorrow or that our security measures are fail-safe and not subject to circumvention or unauthorized intrusion. You should also be aware that, despite our efforts, factors beyond our control may result in disclosure or misuse of your Personal Information.
MinorsWe do not knowingly or intentionally collect any Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13.
Business TransitionsIn the event Pinqloud goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, your information, including your Personal Information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
How To Review, Modify Or Delete Your InformationIf you prefer not to receive information from us or would like to update or change your Personal Information or preferences, please follow the instructions below to review, modify or delete your Personal Information. To modify the information you provided when you created your account, please login and update your personal settings. To unsubscribe from receiving periodic emails from us, please follow the instructions for unsubscribing that may be found in the content of each email we send you. You may not unsubscribe from service-related emails. If you request that your account information be deleted or if you unsubscribe from communications, we may maintain information about your transactions or service inquiries for future service and record keeping purposes.
Contact usIf you have any questions regarding privacy while using Service, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Last updated: April 1, 2016